Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Society Collection exhibition@Kanteerava Stadium

Back again to present a whole range of new lifestyle and interior decor items. The Society Collection, considered one of the largest exhibitions of arts, crafts and artifacts, was held at the Kanteerava Indoor Stadium from December 1st to 4th.
Over the years, it has become a landmark event patronized by collectors, interior designers, home-makers, and people who look for artifacts of good taste. This year, there was more variety, as organizers had sift though hundreds of applications from all over the country in an effort to select the 100 final entries that make it to the exhibition.
The products exhibited include ethnic and Indo-Western designer wear, jewellery, bastar tribal handicrafts, pottery, Ganesha idols, paintings, murals, linen, floral arrangements, and hand-crafted leather products. Refer…

Check out few more Glimpses...

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous Tue Dec 05, 12:03:00 PM GMT+5:30  

OOh, I could spend hours wandering around in there.

Unknown Tue Dec 05, 01:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  

yes, sally we did spend more than 3 hrs....

Anonymous Tue Dec 05, 01:51:00 PM GMT+5:30  

This is amazing and very attractive, I love your top photo with the bright yellow background. I could spend a lot of time in there too. Did you buy anything Rajesh? Are you a collector?

Unknown Tue Dec 05, 02:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Nathalie, we did buy some stuff, rather to say got confused what to buy and what not!! ;-)

I wish I would afford to be a collector someday!!

Anonymous Tue Dec 05, 05:56:00 PM GMT+5:30  

oh, interesting collection exhibition!!
i would like to spend the time there to find the interesting stuffs.

and i really like the first photo.

jing
shanghai daily photo

Felicia Wed Dec 06, 03:10:00 AM GMT+5:30  

I'd go crazy in there - I love to shop! I too like the 1st photo - lots of color.

Anonymous Thu Dec 07, 02:05:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Just another reason for me to pack up my belongings, leave the U.S. for good and move to KT!
As a side note, has anyone else noticed the ammount of stunningly beautiful Women in a lot of these pics? (I'm sure Rajesh has!) With the population of females only comprising 47% of the population of Bangalore, something tells me it would be a little difficult to find a girlfriend. Lol!

Meg Fri Dec 08, 01:54:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Oh wonderful. Handwork is well and alive in Bangalore. Some of Indian handcraft are breathtaking.

spring Wed Jul 20, 09:17:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Hello Rajesh gaaru..

I don't know what you are doing in banglore..But your pics are awesome.

I worked in bangalore couple of years back. I loved this city to the core. I enjoyed my life a lot thr.

Your photos reminding me each bit of joy.

Very very happy to found this blog thru haaram.com

All the best.