Saturday, May 03, 2008

Summer Rain & Solace...

Perhaps this adds one more reason for my liking towards Bangalore, the city gets rains in the midst of summer…while rest of the country fights it out with mercury chasing all time highs. This indeed is a solace….
Been two weeks out of city and returning to get a great news that it rained cats and dogs was really pleasing… that to when I could enjoys some drizzles just same evening I returned to help me cool down a bit was too good to resist!!
Hey dear Bangalore, and howdy rains…I like you so much!!

3 comments:

Unknown Sat May 03, 10:00:00 PM GMT+5:30  

glad to read that you got home safely.

Unknown Sat May 03, 10:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  

thanks for the kind words.

Jane Hards Photography Sun May 04, 01:34:00 AM GMT+5:30  

A very relaxing image,solace indeed.