Saturday, November 15, 2008

Food Street@VV Puram

Food Street of VV puram was kept on my place-to-visit list for long, despite exactly other side of the city from my residence me and couple friends drove down midst of evening traffic ( oh my!!) and reached the small lane (wiki link here) full of ‘mouthwatering’ choices…. You name it and they seem to have it ‘famous varieties of indian fast food’, I spot one chinease one too selling along Bombay pav-bhavi and vada pav stall there! For foodies this should become on of the ‘must’ places to visit on top of their charts.
All carts, stalls and roadside shops offering variety of fast food open for business from 4pm in the evening till 11pm late night. A delightful and fulfilling was the experience, I must say….

4 comments:

Jazzy Tue Nov 18, 11:52:00 PM GMT+5:30  

love this photo.

J. Luque Thu Nov 20, 09:57:00 PM GMT+5:30  

i like this photo...from spain

Anonymous Sat Nov 22, 07:42:00 AM GMT+5:30  

lovely street shot, enjoy Indian food!!

FH Sat May 09, 04:50:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Thanks Raj, will try!:)