Sunday, December 20, 2009

Silk Mark Expo...

Silk Mark Expo 2009, a platform for all silk lovers to explore various silk-ware options under a single roof. as many as 250 stalls from various indian silk weavers, traders exhibit their best and buyers get affordable quality stuff...
The photograph is a new panaromic feature of my new Kodak z915, so click on the photo and enjoy the ultrawide shot I took squeezing in a corner...( I might need to keep working on the alignement as these are three images stiched together by this cam.)

4 comments:

RNSANE Sun Dec 20, 10:22:00 AM GMT+5:30  

I would love to see all the lovely silks and saris. I don't know why Indian women would ever want to wear Western dress!

Travelingjoan Sun Dec 20, 06:43:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Good work with new camera!

Unknown Mon Dec 21, 10:52:00 AM GMT+5:30  

The western clothing styles with traditional Indian materials and patterns make wonders for them, I guess!!

Thanks, keeps me going!!

Sorcerer Mon Dec 21, 07:21:00 PM GMT+5:30  

nice nice