Monday, May 28, 2007

Fortune n Weight....

Not that I frequent to Railway Station regularly but this time again to drop few outstation visitors. Time and again I relate to this weighing machine plus futune teller, almost installed on every indian station, insert a 5 rupee coin and get your weight printed along a random future line. Here is one intsalled just besides a travellers rest.
I remember to use just 50 paise coins when as a child to get these tickets as part of my child hood collections...all children always get sattreacted to this machines as they have a nice electrical display...

1 comments:

Anonymous Mon May 28, 04:36:00 PM GMT+5:30  

It looks like a slot machine in Las Vegas. Nice shot.

I have some good news:

The three baby robins are on their way to Meet the World. I miss them already. It was quite an emotional experience.
Brookville Daily Photo